The first jetski with jetsound
Discerning watercraft enthusiasts know better than to fall for flashy graphics splashed over questionable engineering when they can have the perfect blend of performance and top-of-the-line quality backed by years of know-how from the people who introduced the sport of personal watercraft recreation in the first place, Kawasaki.
The 2017 Jet Ski ULTRA 310LX PWC gives those experienced enthusiasts exactly what they want: the ultimate combination of class-leading power, precise handling and superior luxury.
- The JETSOUND™ audio system, a first in personal watercraft, allows riders to listen to music while riding
- Contoured and scalloped LXury three-passenger seat offers the ultimate in comfort for long-distance touring or casual riding, whether riding stand-up solo, seated or with passengers
- The industry’s first heat-resistant seat cover helps keep the rider and passengers cooler on hot days
- Hydroturf striped pattern deck matting provides classy looks and superior grip
- The supercharged DOHC inline four-cylinder engine produces a staggering 310 horsepower; It’s the most powerful production PWC in history
- The pump impeller features a super-efficient 3-blade design that gives the 310LX great initial acceleration
- Strong and light, the 310LX’s deep-V hull offers superb straight-line tracking and precise cornering performance
- Industry-leading, 212L storage capacity lets you bring all your gear with you
- 78L fuel tank is the largest in its class, providing tremendous range for long rides
- left-side reverse lever is ergonomically designed for easy operation
- Separate keys for full power operation and Smart Learning Operation